Our new visitation policy takes effect today! We remain firmly committed to maintaining the highest level of health and safety of our residents and have a few guidelines.
– Visitors are welcome between 8 am and 8 pm. No appointment needed, and no time limits.
– Children are welcome; however, children must be supervised at all times and able to follow directions.
– We will ask you to provide your Covid vaccination card. Guests who are not fully vaccinated will be given a free, non-invasive rapid Covid test. To minimize your wait time, tell us when you’d like to come so we are ready to do your test when you get here!
– All visitors will be screened upon arrival. Anyone with symptoms or who has been exposed to someone with Covid in the past 14 days will be unable to enter.
– Masks must be worn in the building and social distancing is encouraged.
Call us with questions at 330-688-1188.